What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Emerson Lake and Palmer - Tarkus
index.php

"The Association" had some very good hits "Cherish" and "Along Comes Mary" are two that come to mind. :music:[/QUOTE]

Very early on, they recorded an English traditional that was also covered by Led Zeppelin on their first album, 'Babe, I Want to Leave You'.

Requiem for the Masses, Never My Love, Six Man Band, No Fair at All, Enter the Young, Time for Livin', great stuff.

That music machine, a bunch of studio musicians in Los Angles, did the instruments for just about anyone, Beach Boys later tunes, Cher, Mamas and the Papas, Monkeys. The Association did 'Everything that Touches You' and 'Windy', with them.

Terrific music, I always did like the Associations music. Terry Kirkman, quite a writer. And he, too, like many in the late '60s, had federal agents following his tail around, too.

Lu.

That album is actually just 'Jackson Browne'. The 'Saturate Before Using' text is part of the design and not in fact the title. There's a great little story there. You can read the gist of it on the Wiki page for the album.

Back
Top Bottom