What Record Are You Hearing Now?

I was friends with Cory Wells , Well my Good friends grew up with him and I always tagged along when he would go to house here in Western New York
to go visit him. Its right on lake Erie .

It was so sad and sudden when we heard of his passing. He showed me all his Gold and Platinum records he kept in his work out room. He was a very humble man and his wife Mary was a Sweet heart.

I have only one pic of me with him and my Ex GF at Mary's birthday party. And believe it or not I never went to see him live even though he always invited us.
I just was never able to make those dates he played locally .

35735110774_22f76fa9b2_b.jpg

I was friends with Cory Wells , Well my Good friends grew up with him and I always tagged along when he would go to house here in Western New York
to go visit him. Its right on lake Erie .

It was so sad and sudden when we heard of his passing. He showed me all his Gold and Platinum records he kept in his work out room. He was a very humble man and his wife Mary was a Sweet heart.

I have only one pic of me with him and my Ex GF at Mary's birthday party. And believe it or not I never went to see him live even though he always invited us.
I just was never able to make those dates he played locally .

35735110774_22f76fa9b2_b.jpg
Wow, what a great story. What a shame You never got to see them live. I too never saw them either, My Father saw them many times. I grew up listening to them, great singing and fantastic band behind them.

Yeah i wish i would have seen him live. He never talked about work. only that one time he showed me his work out room. My friend always said don't ask him about music
unless he brings it up. I guess he didn't like shop talk ;) . His one hobby was painting those pewter figurines , you know the ones of middle ages folklore, dragons and hobbits etc.
He had a pair of reading glasses that he broke and epoxied at the nose brace. My Friend Joe said " Cory you have all this money and you can't go out and buy a new pair of glasses?"
Cory said but joe, those are my favorite pair. I just can't let them go" lol that was Cory not flamboyant at all, he drove an old 1995 Ford Explorer and had a crapy old aluminum fishing boat .

Never flaunted his money at all. great guy.

nashou

Nice! I have the original pressing and it sounds great and was thinking of getting the MFSL how does it sound?

Audiofreak71

My sister had the original but I can't remember how it sounded back in the '80s. The MFSL sounds very good to my damaged ears though. The expanded edition sounds very good too. I saw that it was coming out right after I bought the MFSL pressing, so I had to get it also:rolleyes:.
CandyO1 copy.jpg

Mike

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom