What Record Are You Hearing Now?

I think I have a sub-conscious aversion to listening to the Woodstock LP or watching the movie; I could kick myself every time I think that I could have seen it live.
I feel the same way. I was free and was in between college-age jobs. I could have gone to Woodstock but chose to hitchhike to San Francisco for the music scene there. It was great, but it would've been to go East rather than West.

But that Alvin Lee video is superb.

This one's not too bad, it's a 2017 US reissue, although missing a bit of the bottom end punch. Might well have a look for an original pressing, it's one of those MUST HAVE's.

I have the '77 RSO original and it sounds better than my Reprise Europe 180 gram reissue, believe it or not; didn't know there was a 2017 US reissue...may look into that, because tracks like "If I Can't Have You" are unplayable on my system due to horrendously poor sound quality...

I have the '77 RSO original and it sounds better than my Reprise Europe 180 gram reissue, believe it or not; didn't know there was a 2017 US reissue...may look into that, because tracks like "If I Can't Have You" are unplayable on my system due to horrendously poor sound quality...

Got mine from Amazon UK, surprising to get an import, but from what I've seen, it's better I got the US version than the 2017 UK version.

Hot platter!! recorded in 67, remastered reissued mono Bluebird 5903-1
R-6672210-1424359111-2905.jpeg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom