What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Peter Gabriel
Passion
-Realworld- (Classic Records)

IMG_9132_zpscawikruw.jpg

Wow, that's a pricy little bugger! Is my U-TURN Orbit even worth a stylus of that level?

Yes! So easy to replace, just pull out the replaceable stylus and insert the 8MZ. Your going to hear better bass and more detailed high frequencies!

The other Bob here . . . Steve.

In the 70's with thunderstorms and a lot of rain showers for the last 24 hours, gorgeous outside! :)

Watch out for those skeeters. :D

Hope I don't get both of you Bob's mixed up! :D Bobins08 and you! :D Don't forget bobsvinyl too! ;)

We have your very hot Arizona heat today! Temp in the 90s! Was hot yesterday too! A freaky hot weekend!

I forgot about these guys...awesome!

It is a great album! They've just released a 20th anniversary pressing, I was hoping there'd be something special about it but it's just a normal repress.

Edit: I'm completely wrong, it has a second disk with remixes and other tracks I'm not familiar with!!! OMG, I gotta pick that up quick!

Further Edit: it's unfortunately only the CD version that has the other tracks, the vinyl is just a repress, how upsetting! Maybe they'll release it as a further special edition on vinyl.

Last edited:
Something else to add to my "watch for" list. I've been running vintage JBLs in my dining room dedicated vinyl system for the last couple years. So, adding a copy of this would be most appropriate.

Absolutely!! I play this record in my bedroom system every once in a while with my JBL L26 Decades, and tell the wife, I need to buy these speakers, they sound great, how much?!?!!!. She just looks at me and says, you OWN them.......... I guess this was not the roll playing she meant :D

Back
Top Bottom