What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Beatles For Sale - The Beatles
-1/-1, UK repress.
qOg93fs.jpg

Great soundtrack album. I have two copies. The first was one of my very first thrift store albums. I enjoyed it so much that when I saw a much cleaner copy a month later, I picked it up.

When I was in high school, it was a traditional part of our school's prom activities to rent out an entire movie theater to a see a movie after dinner. FM was the movie for my senior prom.

Good stuff! I've never actually seen the movie, but I've always heard the soundtrack was way better than the movie :)

s/t - Boston
1C/1C, Wally x 2 press.
fxUsra0.jpg

Nice!

I, too, have an orange Epic label pressing of this incomparable album but it's chewed to shit (I had it from my days working for a mobile DJ company years ago, before I even started my own...to say the vinyl was abused by the DJs that worked for this business is something of a gross understatement).

I have the original CD release, as well, but I'd like to get it on 180-gram vinyl at some point (it is a classic staple that every collection should have, IMO, right up there with Hotel California, The Wall, Rumours, et al).

Nice!

I, too, have an orange Epic label pressing of this incomparable album but it's chewed to shit (I had it from my days working for a mobile DJ company years ago, before I even started my own...to say the vinyl was abused by the DJs that worked for this business is something of a gross understatement).

I have the original CD release, as well, but I'd like to get it on 180-gram vinyl at some point (it is a classic staple that every collection should have, IMO, right up there with Hotel California, The Wall, Rumours, et al).

True, it is a classic. But, IMHO, you will be best served by seeking out a vintage Wally mastered cut. Just ain't no better!

Back
Top Bottom