What? Sunshine!?!?? No Rain?!?!?!?

Yay. Warm weather. Now I get to pull the head on the Civic that the effing shattered Bosch spark plug destroyed...

80 and sunny here.
It’s the apocalypse, the end of the earth.
The zombies and vampires are popping like corn in the sun.

I got the Towncar out for a drive over the weekend for the same reason. It was nice having that doing something beyond sitting and catching dust for a change. I did find it's got some oddness in the front suspension though, I hit a pothole and the wheel tried to pull out of my hand. Not sure whats up with that, but it may be time for a front end checkout. Its due for a front brake job anyway. I bought the pads last year and never did it. They're not critical but it gives me the occasional squeal that just makes my skin crawl.

Finallyyyy...some good weather here as well. But looks like we have a change coming our way.

upload_2018-4-26_7-55-30.png

upload_2018-4-26_7-56-19.png

When warmer weather first hits, that is when I finally get outdoors to see all the damage winter has done to the cars. Thank the road salt and the potholes that are tearing up tires and suspensions around here. One of ours now has an unidentified clunk in the front. There are more door dings on one of them, and a scratch, all from having to park in a near-ghetto area where my other half works. (They all drive junk down there, and don't care whose car they bounce off of when parking.) My daughter's has some unattended chores I could not get to last autumn. Plus the Civic project, and my old '97 needs to get fixed up enough to sell.

Then there's the yard that needs cleaning and some re-landscaping, and wanting to plant some grass seed before May.

And the bike trails are calling my name. :D

Back
Top Bottom