What tape (any format) are you playing now?

Adina Howard - My Up and Down (EastWest Records 4-64412), cassette single, HX PRO B NR, paper slipcase

..."the next Madonna"? More like a one-hit wonder from the boring mid-1990's...

Recorded The Band - Music From Big Pink, and Sly Stone - There's a Riot Going On, on Maxell C90, on my Sony TC-K71. Listening to it for the second time today. What a kick ass bunch of songs.

Ratt Out of the Cellar on my Sony TC-C5 carousel changer. Picked it up at the thrift yesterday. Am very impressed by the dynamics of this cassette. Keeper for sure.

Babylon By Bus recorded from cd to Sony metal-SR tape thru my NAK DR 10 ..much better than the cd by a mile!

The Songs of Willie Dixon on Maxell UD 35-90 with my 1st. A-4300. B side is Dr. John On A Mardi Gras Day 7-1/2ips both.

Sting - Ten Summoners Tales (1993) on a Sony DTC-60 DAT, re-recorded on my now-repaired Sony DTC-77ES (hallelujah!) at 44.1kHz via Digital Coax In.

Windham Hill Piano Sampler Vol-1.
While CD's are around $2.00 to $4.00 at the thrift stores the forgotten Cassette tape is under the radar at $.25 to $.50.
I find mainly classical Christmas music in the pile but once in awhile I will find a keeper.

Windham Hill Piano Sampler Vol-1.
While CD's are around $2.00 to $4.00 at the thrift stores the forgotten Cassette tape is under the radar at $.25 to $.50.
I find mainly classical Christmas music in the pile but once in awhile I will find a keeper.
Those WH cassettes are quite good! Many recorded on chrome tape with dolby and well-engineered.

Back
Top Bottom