what the heck did I just buy??

Oh, what you mean by - send em to bose for brand new drivers -
I thought they only did that a few years on series 3-5 cos those foams would crap out.
I've got a strong preference for 1 and 2 and I have had a 6 but its long sold now.

BTW I used to live in Spokane WA in 93/94. Near Sprague and Sullivan. I used to frequent that Chinese restaurant on Sprague and I wandered back there in 2011 and the place was still owned and run by the same people. The rest of the place I couldn't even recognize though.

Anyway I'd do a line array with inexpensive drivers and the bose was just a joke. Scour parts express, apex jr etc etc and diyaudio as well for ideas.

And I also have EV wolverine LT 12's, and mac 12's too (low profile) as well as pax 30 pioneers and a whole lot of other crap.

Thanks.
Srinath.

I wish I could say I was joking when I thought about getting drivers from Bose...but I'm entertaining all options lol its just a fun project so whatever I can manage will be good enough for me.

Spokane has changed a lot. For the better mostly, there are still a few classic places still around, like the Chinese resturaunt you're referring to, but there's a lot of new places too.

I just sold my wolverine lt-12s, I really enjoyed them though. They were in Barzilay cabs and did well with my HK A50K tube amp. Collecting audio equipment is one of my greater jots in life :)

I wish I could say I was joking when I thought about getting drivers from Bose...but I'm entertaining all options lol its just a fun project so whatever I can manage will be good enough for me.

Spokane has changed a lot. For the better mostly, there are still a few classic places still around, like the Chinese resturaunt you're referring to, but there's a lot of new places too.

I just sold my wolverine lt-12s, I really enjoyed them though. They were in Barzilay cabs and did well with my HK A50K tube amp. Collecting audio equipment is one of my greater jots in life :)

Yea understandably Spokane split to Spokane valley and Spokane etc

Oww I have one pair in a beauty of a cabinet, I should look into who made them.
The mac 12 (low profile) one is just driver, and the pax30 is in one fugly cab. All plywood though but horrible looking.

Thanks.
Srinath.

I know I’m resurrecting a quite old thread but it seems like a good place to start. I posted a new thread yesterday to see if anyone would recognize the woofers. It seems I got a single complete Epiphany Audio 20/21.
Since I only have one I think it is for the parts to maybe build two smaller lines. This is my thread.
https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/line-array-tang-band-driver-id.928064/#post-14087724
@vagrantdandy, did you ever get anywhere with your empty cabinets?

Thanks,
John

Back
Top Bottom