What tickets are in your pocket? (What's the next concert you are headed to?)

Got four tickets, two for the wife and myself and two for my two cousins in Jersey who let us stay with them for this. We've attended this for the last many years and use it as an excuse to go back there every year.

Gregory Alan Isakov next month. Saw billy idol and Rodrigo y Gabriella this past week. Fun shows.

I just saw that the alarm will be in town and I’ll probably get tickets to that show.

Went to two great gigs this month, Jim White and Mark Geary, both in Coughlans in Cork, venue is the size of a sitting room (40 to 50 punters is sold out), atmosphere is as intimate as u can get with clothes on. Next up is November, Vieux Farke Toure and two nights later Phosphorescent. All those gigs cost between €25 to €40. Going to lots of smaller, local, cheaper gigs as opposed to big event concerts. Last one of those was Gaslight Anthem, travelled to London, Hammersmith Odeon with my son, great gig also.

Going to see David Gogo (Vancouver blues guitar player/singer) do a solo show next Friday in our local restaurant. I'm really looking forward to it because I've been a fan for a long time. Back in the 80's my lead player bought a 100 watt Marshall amp off him.

I'm going to be missing Pat Metheny by two days...he's in the area Oct 10 and I won't be home until late on the 11th.

Tonight: Ottawa's National arts Centre Orchestra performing Beethoven's Ninth SYmphony. If they have power dowtnown.

Since he made the tour announcement yesterday, I now have plans the weekend of March 15th in Greensboro, NC to see my man Eric Church. Dude never disappoints.

IMG_0388.jpg

63609833-EB36-400D-BC42-015C8A96B58B.jpeg SENAMOTION: &. ITAL VIBES:

In Monterey Ca. , this Saturday night..SENSAMOTION.
in a very tight venue , I will probably be within 30 ft of the band members, if not closer maybe even as close as 10 ft.
(These small venues blow away any stadium, or even festival size venues)

SENSAMOTION has a prominent Reggae feel, with some religious emotional lyrics towards living morally correct , and to respect your fellow man..
I loving this Reggae vibe..!!

Back
Top Bottom