What tickets are in your pocket? (What's the next concert you are headed to?)

Got a few things lined up. In the middle of July, we're gonna see Asleep at the Wheel in Austin again.

Asleep-At-the-Wheel.jpg

Gonna see Junior Brown again October 13, only taking my two teen-age grand daughters. One plays guitar (and actually gets paid gigs!) and the other plays bass in an orchestra. I want them to see what those instruments can really do/

junior brown.png

then, the following week, the missus and I are gonna see Johnny Bush.

Johnny Bush.jpg

Yeah, we're really making the most out of the move to Texas.

Last edited:
Snarky Puppy...Tri-C Jazz Fest in Cleveland. Wife and I saw them at Belly Up in Solana Beach, CA in February

I’ve got tickets, this summer, to
Counting crows
Rodrigo y Gabriella
Big head todd and the monsters/ toad the wet sprocket
Erasure
Indigo girls
Billy idol
Death cab for cutie
And the aforementioned violent femmes

Me and the wife kinda went nuts with the concerts, but it is gonna be a fun summer!

Last edited:
Well, a few chamber music events coming up and a couple of jazz gigs. But did go to a great record release gig on Friday. Friend if mine is in a group called Blood, Wine or Honey. A fusion of a range of styles and really good.

Haven't dipped into my pocket yet, but after the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra's rendition of Beethoven's 9th, I've got the bug again.

I intend buying tickets for Edmonton Opera's La Traviata in October and a few ESO concerts.

hope to make the Sept 12 show at the Forest Hills Tennis Stadium...Van Morrison & Willie Nelson...The Beatles were there way back..but you couldn't hear them (too many screaming girls)

Just saw Frampton/Steve Miller at star lake wednesday, going to see keith Urban saturday same place, then the skynyrd farewell same place in august.

trying to find a zztop show locally

Back
Top Bottom