What TT's do you folks have

Hi there, i own the following Onkyo CP-100A. Does any kind sir have any info to give me about it? Cant find anything online. Is the arm as cheap as i feel it?
IMG_20170115_1518521111.jpg IMG_20170120_133528.jpg IMG_20170120_133540.jpg

I have 2 SL-1200 mk2 ,i am in the process of restoring them , but i did by something from djhenray customs that i will never do again :) my mistake, but i have been buying 2 new tonearms and in progress to put that all together
and then i will have two spare tonearms that i will restore and then probably sell , or i have not thought about what i will do maby hang on to them. but they are the custom one's from djhenraycustoms that i will have to restore from scratch
nothing worked on them arm was not right bent i dont know and the anti skating not working and hight adj did not work completely stuck! , so that was my last buy from them , so yes i will fix them up and then i will see what to do with them.

Grado Laboratory Series TT with wooden Grado arm.

410069687_6d832b95d6_z.jpg

Pioneer 514... 516... 518...540. Kinda like a VW..... It'll get you to the same destination as a Cadillac, just not nearly as classy. Bottom line: same platter speed..... same cartridge..... same stylus.... similar technical specs..... similar output. Now to preamp, amp, speakers, room dynamics..... Sound is relative....... period.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170128-221721.png
    Screenshot_20170128-221721.png
    453.2 KB · Views: 40
Pro-Ject Debut Carbon with Ortofon 2M. This replaced my cherished U-Turn Orbit Basic that was stolen from my home.

I just have two tables at the moment - Technics SL-QL1 which is undergoing a refurb (recapped the FG amp section, just about to refresh the arm mechanism) and an Akai AP-D30c which is also receiving some love (replaced missing arm counterweight, fixed weight mounting stub, recalibrated pitch control, just waiting on a stylus now).

Audio Technica AT-lp120 modified, and waiting on the fed-ex truck to deliver an Avid Ingenium with a Pro-ject tonearm and an Orothon 2m Bronze Cart. Can't wait to hook it up and see how the other half lives!

Back
Top Bottom