What tv show are you currently binging?

Not exactly binging, but have steadily been working my way through Death in Paradise on Netflix.

Great show with equally great music!

bordertown-netflix--640x360.jpg

Just binged watched " ESCAPE to DANNEMORA "........Really, Really good viewing....Well done Ben Stiller!

Watching one or two Stargate Atlantis eps a day. Partly to see what Jason Momoa can do, well before becoming Aquaman (early returns: not much). But I've watched most of the other variations (Stargate Universe could've ended better, imo). So this one's all new to me. Good sound on the Am Prime streaming cut of it, for what that's worth.

Edit: and now bailing on Atlantis as it falls into that rut of familiar sci-fi tropes in 2nd season. Now watching Humans, a UK production that showed in the US on AMC, now on Am Prime. Strikes me as having really good sound/music (if you're into electronica). Most amused that Jen from The IT Crowd playing a housewife with an attractive (and rogue) robot in her abode.

Last edited:
Still working my way through the entire six season syndication cycle of The West Wing. At two episodes a week it takes time but it's our third run. The show is that good!
I'll have to rewatch that series. My wife developed a habit of initiating a conversation with me in the last 10 minutes of that show. It seemed like she did it every damn week, and I didn't have a DVR at that point, and didn't usually program the VCR we used in order to record it. Loved that show.

sex ed.jpg
Started on "Sex Education" on Netflix last night. Read a review in Rolling Stone that said it was a good watch, and I enjoyed the first episode. Will watch a few more this afternoon and this evening. You might recognize the kid on the right - Asa Butterfield - as "Ender".

Will start watching the new season of "The Punisher" sometime soon - also on Netflix. The first season was good enough that I'll watch the second one.
punisher.jpg

We started watching Shameless on Netflix last week, based on good reviews,
but it wasn't compelling watching Wm H Macy as a total drunk father ...
after 3 episodes we dropped out. Its apparently on its 8th season on Showtime now!

Tales of the City
on Acorn TV via Amazon.
We had just seen a documentary on Independent lens (PBS) about Armistead Maupin,
so seemed time to watch the original 1993 series, and Acorn had it.
We'll probably cancel Acorn during the 7 day free trial before it gets to the $5 a month pricing ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom