What Type of DAC

70'sAudio

Where it All Started for Me
Hello Everyone, I Know Nothing about these DACs I'm Wondering if they Make one for two Channel Audio with two RCA Inputs and two RCA Outputs as My Preamp(P306RS) does not have Digital Output.......I was hoping to have a DAC between my Preamp and My Amp.

Any Help would be Greatly Appreciated.

,Mike. :smoke:

RCA input is a analog signal and how can you expect a DAC to upgrade a analog signal............So I guess this was a Dumbass Question........Sorry Everyone. :oops:

RCA input is a analog signal and how can you expect a DAC to upgrade a analog signal............So I guess this was a Dumbass Question........Sorry Everyone. :oops:

Not dumb. The Maverick D1 has analog and digital inputs. You can input a TT for example, And get a tube front end, Or plug it into the preamp jack. I use it this way. It made a big impact. You can tube roll and get it the way you like.

Not dumb. The Maverick D1 has analog and digital inputs. You can input a TT for example, And get a tube front end, Or plug it into the preamp jack. I use it this way. It made a big impact. You can tube roll and get it the way you like.

Thanks, I think the Maverick D1 would work just fine I need to research this DAC thing a little bit more..:idea:

Are there any other DACs with Analog Inputs like the Maverick D1.......

Thanks again, Mike. :smoke:

Thanks, I think the Maverick D1 would work just fine I need to research this DAC thing a little bit more..:idea:

Are there any other DACs with Analog Inputs like the Maverick D1.......

Thanks again, Mike. :smoke:

Not sure, It's not a common conversation. I mean, Analog to analog. The key is the tube. That makes it worthwhile. It also has the common digital inputs. I run my TV into it. The upgraded model, Its called Maverick D1 btw, Has burr brown opamp in it, A highly regarded chip. Good luck. If you purchase this, Give me a holler

Back
Top Bottom