What Vintage Speakers Would You Buy If Money Were No Object?

Majestic 945PX
The Majestic 945PX has been affectionately referred to as the Storm Speaker since it can capture sounds as delicate as a rain drop in life-like clarity as well as reproduce sounds as powerful as thunder claps with astonishing realism. When it comes to music, theres never been a speaker available that provides such listening pleasure. Big, bold and beautiful, the Majestic 945PX is a perfect combination of form and function.

majestic-img.png
Specifications follow:

Specifications:

Frequency response:
24 Hz to ultrasonics
Audio power (min/max):
50/600 watts (music power)
Radiating area:
3125 square inches
Horizontal dispersion:
45 degrees (full spectrum)
Vertical dispersion:
Projected field of panel height
Impedance (nominal):
8 ohms
Sensitivity:
89 dB/1W/1m
Bias power supply:
117/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2 watts
Controls
High frequency
Mid frequency
Bass level
D.C. Bias
Height x Width x Depth:
106" x 39 3/4" x 8 1/4" (26" at base)
Weight (per speaker):
216 pounds Finishes
Medium oak is standard
other finishes available)

If offered Klipsch horns for my Stephens Trusonics the answer would be a definite NO,
My buddy with Klipshorns and Mac60's lust over my pair

hunter

Beveridge S2W's are the best I ever heard. The double Dayton-wrights mentioned are right behind them.

If money were no object I might consider some earbuds while streaming something on my island paradise;)

Infinity RS2B
445a7a537df396fadf1b9d02c2c7aa19.jpg
Go big or go home.

The RS2B is a bucket list speaker to just be able to hear. Owning a pair would be like having a private jet, unlimited time and resources and going to hear anyone live whenever I wanted. OK... I should relax, the latter scenario is WAY better than a pair of RS2B, but the RS2B are awesome. :)

Back
Top Bottom