What was good in the Pioneer CS-XXXX speaker line?

Hi people, hope no-one minds me reviving this old thread.
I've been offered some speakers with no brand name on them, only markings are model CS-1204W. Wondering if these might be part of the Pioneer CS range.
Anyone seen these before?ad_1477562842347.jpg

(Apologies in advance if anyone thinks this belongs in the speakers section, but since it's purely Pioneer, I thought I'd put it here.)

In a different thread I got a lot of recommendations to pick up the HPM-100 or HPM-900s, which I certainly intend to do. At the same time, someone mentioned that the Pioneer CS series speakers as a whole didn't impress too many people.

The thing is, I see so many of them here in my corner of the world, though, that I can't help wondering if there were some gems in that series.

Sooooooo, anybody got recommendations for any unsung heroes in the CS line?

Regards,
expat
(Apologies in advance if anyone thinks this belongs in the speakers section, but since it's purely Pioneer, I thought I'd put it here.)

In a different thread I got a lot of recommendations to pick up the HPM-100 or HPM-900s, which I certainly intend to do. At the same time, someone mentioned that the Pioneer CS series speakers as a whole didn't impress too many people.

The thing is, I see so many of them here in my corner of the world, though, that I can't help wondering if there were some gems in that series.

Sooooooo, anybody got recommendations for any unsung heroes in the CS line?

Regards,
expatguy
hey guys…
Anybody has hear the cs-629 ? 3 way - 12” woofer… good looking speakers… sound wise I don’t know

Back
Top Bottom