What was the last movie you watched?

Saw Borat finally. 7/10. Mostly funny, but I did feel a little uncomfortable laughing at all these people who apparently weren't let in on the joke.

borat.jpg

"the great Chris Cooper.

The first film I can recall him in was "The Patriot". Then I saw him in "Seabiscuit" and he really stood out. When I go to IMDB I see how much he did before that. I'll have to see "The Breach" as this could just be his bust out film."

Lone Star, watch Lone Star, end transmission ;)

Detective Night

Did a triple feature last night complete with an episode of Get Smart, a Three Stooges short and some Pulp Trailers.

This required one can of Starbucks Iced Coffee and one can of Red Bull:D

First up was "The Scarface Mob" a Westinghouse/Desilu production about Eliot Ness, originally a two part TV production it was edited into a feature film and released to theaters.
This was excellent, very high production values and Burlesque scene that seems pretty racy for 1959 TV!

Next up was the pilot for "The Streets of San Francisco"
Very nostalgic for anyone who grew up watching TV in the early 70's, the ending was kind of silly but enjoyable.

Last but not least was the pilot episode of "Moonlighting"
I have never watched a single episode of this show till last night but I'll be catching up now.

:thmbsp: :thmbsp: :thmbsp:

flyboys.jpg

I enjoyed it overall. Scary to think what it must have like to fly those primitive planes with machine guns firing at you.:no:

Toasted Almond said:
The Usual Suspects. It was okay.

I really liked the Usual Suspects and the directors comments after I watched it made me enjoy it all the better as I couldn't believe I missed all the clues that were shown.

Lord of the Rings all three flicks, over the past week. Directors cut, with added footage.

Great Flick, but 2 hours a night for 6 nights, is better than 3 VERY late nights...

:thmbsp: :thmbsp: :thmbsp: :thmbsp:

On the plane back from Taiwan on Friday, I watched some movie called Blood Diamond with Dicaprio as a South African diamond smuggler or something like that. It was an airplane movie, that's about it.

Also some Spielberg produced movie about a geisha girl, no idea of the title. I think it won some sort of academy awards- it was pretty to look at, but not particularly interesting as a story.

Watched AMERICAN HISTORY X
Good show. then watched resident evil.
resident evil is my fave
i watch it all the time.
to me it is company and a good story.

A buddy of mine went to a screening when the last LOTR came out-all three movies,extended versions,shown back to back in the theatre.Id need a pillow for my butt after that.
Jimmy

Watched BORAT on DVD last night. Very funny, but oh so close to overstepping that fine line.........
He had me cringing for the hapless people he was playing up to.

Good Shepherd -- ugh, hated that movie. If I ever need a zombie extra, I'm going to call on Matt Damon.

So Close -- chicks fighting, loved it.

I watched a DVD of the Blues Brothers movie at home the other day. It was probably about the 10th time I've seen that movie and it didn't seem to be as good as it was in the old days. I'd only rate it a "C".

watched that last Will Smith movie, forgot the name. way to long and so so at best..

Friday night, because my lady friend likes horror flicks, we watched Final Destination 3 on HBO HD.

grumpy said:
watched that last Will Smith movie, forgot the name. way to long and so so at best.

The Pursuit of Happyness, I believe.

Here's what I'm looking at in 7-minute segments. I can't remember the last time I had tears running down my face from laughter, no lie
I've got a bunch of movies on DVD saved up; I never have the time to watch a whole movie in one sitting. :(
Tom

Attachments

• T&J.jpg
    T&J.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom