What was the last movie you watched?

More than Sam L Jackson in Pulp Fiction?
I really didn't count them to compare, but we are also talking about a generation of difference and PC. If they don't want to hear it from others, I really don't care to hear it from them and it's not justified either way. Just my opinion.

I need to revisit this one.

I liked it (again), and this time read up a bit on it: did not know it won Oscars for Best Film, Best Director, and Best Actor. Doesn't that qualify as somethig like "the hat trick" @ the Academy Awards thing?

Gotti

Vinnie Barbarino meets Vincent Vega in this most New York of New York movies. You all know the story: Whether you have a fever on Saturday night or not, stayin' alive is the order of the day.

large_gotti-4.jpg

Let it roll, all night long.

Well actually TBH these days it's more like 8:30 to 9:00ish but dammit it sure feels like all night long!

Caught "The Bang Bang Club" (2010) last week, and was one of the better movies that deals with a complete change of a ruling government. In this case, it was The Apartheid break up in South Africa.

The story deals with four eager journalists who get more than they bargained for as they attempt to cover this historic event.

Full of action. Not for the squeamish. Realistic. Few flat spots.

For me was a :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: outta 5.

Q

Back
Top Bottom