What would you do with 1.6+ BILLION DOLLAR LOTTO Jackpot?

Harvestor

Addicted Member
Tuesdays MegaMillions will Exceed 1.6 BILLION DOLLARS and probably be more like 1.9 BILLION DOLLARS and will probably attract many Foreign Non U.S. residents coming to play this Lottery....

What would you like to do with this money if you were the only winner ?

I'd disappear....
Set up L.L.C.
Build a house far away from home town
And sometime in the next few months start looking for a RADIO Station to purchase and or apply for F.C.C. license and Build my own.
This would be my way to give something meaningful to the masses.....and be fun Hobby ...

I'd buy a few favorite dream machines.
Help family out of Usery debt.

And.....

Being that I'm not a celebrity with an Annual income in the 10's of Millions EVERY Single YEAR .... I'd be very Cautious not to spend in excess like So many people do that come into a Winfall
ONE TIME in life !
None of this multiple houses around the country / world b s.
No big yachts that cost money to upkeep
No Bleeders bleeding money away...
I be frugal.
But generous to INDIVIDUAL people NOT CORRUPT ( charity organizations ) !!!!!!..!!
Surprise the occasional person in need with a family to feed with DIRECT Help unlike charitable organizations that can only make minut differences in many peoples lives because the money is spread too thin ...
I always say Every " charity organization "
Should have Open Books on quarterly AUDITS on its donations every year....too many $$$ go for lining the pockets of CEOs and bureaucrats within the charities!!

Let the Celebrities Donate one year's worth of their ANNUAL INCOME every few years to their ( Favorite charitable causes )

Not the ONE TIME Lotto winners!

Last edited:
What onepixel said, and in my heart of hearts, I know I am strong enough to actually do it, should the fates shine on me.

What could be a better epitaph than to be remembered as one who lifted up his fellow man?

I would definitely be careful with the money, to make sure it would last my lifetime.

I´m not interested in luxury, don´t want a sportscar or boat, so I would just buy a nice house for my wife and myself, and try to do as much good as I can to make the world a better place.

Most likely give the bulk of it away--NOT to "professional charities" with massive amounts of paid "management/overhead"--I do OK on my own, and the extra bucks would be nice, but not necessary to improve the quality of MY life.

You pay an awful lot of tax over there in the US on lottery wins don't you? But with that much, I guess it doesn't matter!

I'd build the house of our dreams on a rolling hill far away from people, get some cows and other creatures, maybe a few dogs and a tractor. I think tractors are cool and you'd need one on a large farm/property.

Sit on it all and use the income to set up funds that help various groups who are missing out. Homeless people in a country like ours is a national shame. Military veterans not being looked after. There'd be plenty to do.

You pay an awful lot of tax over there in the US on lottery wins don't you? But with that much, I guess it doesn't matter!

I'd build the house of our dreams on a rolling hill far away from people, get some cows and other creatures, maybe a few dogs and a tractor. I think tractors are cool and you'd need one on a large farm/property.

Sit on it all and use the income to set up funds that help various groups who are missing out. Homeless people in a country like ours is a national shame. Military veterans not being looked after. There'd be plenty to do.
Here's an Organization that I will help..
I go every year..
And it's all Volunteer Run!
https://www.buckleyoldengineshow.org/

Cocaine, hookers,whiskey ,iron liver......

Just kidding......Hemi Cuda.... Hemi Charger ....Hemi Roadrunner.....pay off "family's" debt ....new house.

To be honest I don't want that much money at one time....1 million would be fine.

Keep 5mil, give the rest away.

As a kid, one of my favorite shows was the Millionaire. I always wanted to be that anonymous benefactor.

One time on TV I saw this older farmer looking couple who had won the lottery for like 2 or 3 mil. When they asked the guy what he planed to do he said 'put a new roof on the porch and get his truck fixed '. :rflmao::rflmao:

Back
Top Bottom