What would you like to see

WhiteSE...guys...how about throwing them on our link page. Even if we don't have a car audio forum...it would be good ta know of a decent one...that way when someone asks a question we could answer best we can, but we could also provide them with a link to a "whiteSE" approved forum. ;)

whatcha's think?

How about either a test equipment forum where folks can kibitz about how to use or repair same?

Maybe a forum with short histories on the various brands?

I could see some sort of FAQ on any number of topics, with a safety related/what not to do forum leading the list.

Just my overpriced 2 scents.

Anthony

Spell Checker

I would really like to see a spell checker on the forums. I'm the world's worst speller (grammer ain't so hot either) and it gets tiring cutting and pasting a post to a word processor to check the spelling. Noticed that they have one over at Steve's Hoffman's site today. Just a suggestion :)

-Dave

dave...what I use is iespell for internet explorer. You just highlight the are you want to spell check...then right click...and select check spelling...

worcks fore mee

Looks good GF, but I tossed IE long ago. My primary platform is a Mac using the Safari browser.

-Dave

Re: Spell Checker

Originally posted by Dave918
I would really like to see a spell checker on the forums. I'm the world's worst speller (grammer ain't so hot either) and it gets tiring cutting and pasting a post to a word processor to check the spelling. Noticed that they have one over at Steve's Hoffman's site today. Just a suggestion :)

-Dave

Dave,

Ever heard of a dictionary? Just keep it by the computer. They used to make these out of trees. Keeps the brain cells sharper too than relying on a spell checker.

The trouble with instant gratification is for most folks nowadaze it isn't fast enough!

Yeah I know what a dictionary is Rob, yes I own one, and yes I even use it from time to time.

-Dave

dictionary ?????????

OH YEAH it was that big book that I used to lite my smokes with :p:

I use mine to shim up a wonky leg on a table, also use that muslim koran (quran?) as substitute TP.

Please don't squeeze the koran. Or I'll commit jihad on you infidels! :screwy:

Anthony

Re: Re: Spell Checker

Originally posted by Rob
Dave,

Ever heard of a dictionary? Just keep it by the computer. They used to make these out of trees. Keeps the brain cells sharper too than relying on a spell checker.

The trouble with instant gratification is for most folks nowadaze it isn't fast enough!

Rob,didn't you start to read the dictionary but the plot kept changing on you?Didn't you think it was about an AArdvark who ended up in a zoo?

:D

Alan

Last edited:
Did you know that every book ever written or to be written is contained inside the average dictionary? Talk about high storage capacity!

Anthony

Back
Top Bottom