What you failed to mention

What you failed to mention is that you do not have the required hole in your driveway and will need to rent a jackhammer.

I will be back at work on Monday from the summer.

What you failed to mention is that your schedule has changed & you'll be working the late night shift!

This is the time to invest in a good rake and/or leaf blower!

Rome

What you failed to mention is you just moved into a straw house.

Now would be a good time to count your blessings.

What you failed to mention is that you were just blessed with a huge inheritance.

It's time for one tired man to git the sack.

What you failed to mention is that your bed is already full of cats!

This morning it was time for another DIY haircut in front of the bathroom mirror.

Vizio Large 65" flat screen TV: What you failed to mention is that you do not have a stand alone 'yellow' RCA jack connection. :sigh:

DUH.

(I need the green for something else.)

What a pain in the A$$.

Last edited:
What you failed to mention is that your bed is already full of cats!

This morning it was time for another DIY haircut in front of the bathroom mirror.

What you failed to mention is that you are a mullet guy and can't even do that right.

I did a 7-mile walk this afternoon with a 30 lb pack on my back.

What you failed to mention was that you originally were going to take a 30 mile hike with a 7 pound pack but you got it mixed up.

I picked up a CD of music from Errol Flynn movies.

What you failed to mention is that you actually wanted music from Errol Garner.

I will listen to three Bach canatas tonight, the system will be Technics SL-P1200 / Sansui 990DB / Bose 901/III... :music:

What you failed to mention is that you are going to do the DJ thing on those records. Bachrockin'.

I am listening to Kurt Vile and the Violators, live on KEXP at the moment.

What you failed to mention is that you are going to do the DJ thing on those records. Bachrockin'.

I am listening to Kurt Vile and the Violators, live on KEXP at the moment.

What you failed to mention is that the band's bus broke down on the highway so you're listening to commercials.

I'll be enjoying another of my homegrown watermelons this afternoon.

What you failed to mention is that Gallagher (the comedian) is hiding behind some bushes with a sledgehammer in hand, just waiting for the right time.
giphy.gif

I wish that women were not so hard to deal with.

What you failed to mention is that I think exactly the same!

I wish the soil of the woods would be more damp (damper?), so that I could start shrooming.

What you failed to mention is that you are just out of prison for the SAME offense last year.

I welcome all of my students back from their summer vacations tomorrow morning.

What you failed to mention is that your students will miss you for nine days in September!

A lot of the apples in our garden are worm-eaten.

What you failed to mention is that your peaches are beetle-eaten, your plums are caterpillar-eaten and your clothes are moth-eaten. :D

I just realized I have 5 copies of "Dark Side of the Moon" on CD.

What you failed to mention is that they are all loaded in a 5 disc CD changer... on random.

I'm going on vacation next week.

What you failed to mention is that this will be probably too late to meet Tyler somewhere on the Appalachian Trail.

I hate that my neighbour on the left AND my neighbour on the right are both (150 db?) chainsaw lovers.

What you failed to mention is how much they despise your loud music.

The last time I was in this store it was much nicer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom