What you failed to mention

What you failed to mention is that it isn't nearly as comfortable as is the couch.

I plan on making no plans for the holidays.

What you failed to mention is that the Holidays are in your past (or future).

I have a headache that I'm dealing with right now.

What you failed to mention is that now headache is forever! :)

I'm pining for the habaneros in our garden turning from green into red.

What you failed to mention is it's a string of habanero lights and you don't have red bulbs.

I'll be glad to see cooler and dryer weather.

What you failed to mention is that you mean having a beer while doing the laundry.

I'm glad to see the morning temperatures being more moderate.

What you failed to mention is your subscription to meteorology forums.

I'm glad to see less of my hair falling out.

What you failed to mention is that you are talking about the hair of your hairpiece.

I still have to water my conifers two times weekly.

What you failed to mention is that yourtwo conifers exist in the Jurassicand you cannot currently get there.

I want my VW MK5 R32 back again.

What you failed to mention - spareparts for this car have become pricey.

The storks did it in front of my mother's eyes some days ago.

What you failed to mention is that your stove is a Coleman propane camping stove.

I am itching to go walkabout on the PCT.

What you failed to mention is that you’re itching from all the mosquito bites from your last walkabout.

I’m wanting to go work on my Cadillac.

What you failed to mention is that it has a thrown rod that punctured the block, and metal shavings throughout the transmission.

I am really wishing for October right now!

What you failed to mention, friend - you are not alone with that wish!

I would like to upgrade my Dual Golden One with an Ortofon OM 40 but I do not know if this one is worth to spend some 300 dollars.

What you failed to mention is that you use it to play 45s at 33 1/3 for comic effect.

I wish my friends would say "Wow!" when they hear my system.

What you failed to mention is that it's about you listening to The Weather Girls.

I am going to go into work now.

What you failed to mention is that the Weather Girls will visit you and will make concentrated working impossible.

Tomorrow we will get a lot of rain and I consider to sing in the rain like Gene Kelly back in the days...

What you failed to mention is that you will get soaked to the bone and get pneumonia and be hospitalized and not see your poor cat for weeks. :(

Tomorrow, I should be able to work FINALLY since it's not supposed to rain. :banana:

What you failed to mention is that the battery on your computer died so you can’t be on AK anymore, so you might as well work.

I finally got my Cadillac fixed.

Back
Top Bottom