What'cha know

MikE

Color Me Gone
McNabb has gotten off to a promising start. Hope he works out for you, but I'm glad I traded his sorry ass, and I bet my new QB [P.Ramsey] out-scores him. MikE

Man am I glad I Benched Garcia hurt ass :)

Mike, given the alternative (no points) with Culpepper, I'll take what I can get. Now if I could get the rest of my prima donna team to get off there collective sorry asses...

Hey Carl, looks like you have nothin to worry about...you're playing the Spartans; this team knows how to waste talent...

Jon:(

Update

Thor, you're winning by one [1] point over Fish. You still have your TE Monday night but he has two [2] scorers playing tonight [middle 3rd quarter]. Tight.

MikE

Ok, so I was wrong. McNabb out-scored my guy by three [3] points. I'd start him again next week, accept my backup scored 23! hmmmm...

MikE

correction

Fish has three potential scorers in the game tonight and they're all scoring! Damn, Peyton is on fire! Wish he'd throw some to R.Wayne!

Damn, I just noticed Fish has Peyton but Thor has Harrison and is now leading by one. What a race!

MikE

Yeah, That stat tracker'd be nice. My home boys stunk up the place again today but I think I did OK today. I think it was bs to
wait til 20 minutes before the game to announce Ferrot was starting! He sure didn't have to do any running to pick the niners
apart! That's some line(s) they got!
Waiting for my numbers, :rolleyes:
Carl

Well, I guess that Viking game answered who the best wideout is; Moss sure made it look easy.

He's not the best anything, someone who's the best at something does it everytime he plays, Moss is a crybaby who plays when he wants to. Real great anythings don't turn it off and on when they feel like it they play balls out every second.

Back
Top Bottom