What's British in your system?

Just added a Quad 34 preamp to the 303 piwer amp that I already had. Great sound, subtle effect from the tone controls. Physically smaller and lighter than I anticipated, a tiny bit flimsy perhaps.

We have a pair of KEF Cresta 10, KEF Reference 103/3 in Walnut with KUBE and Tannoy R2's in Cherry. We also have pairs of JPW Sonata +, JPW Minims and JPW Mini Monitors.

All my audio cables(mainly Atlas with 1 Chord) are British, along with my Whest phono, Tonearm(Origin Live), Chord Qutest and Spendor D7’s.
Mains cables are Swedish, Amp Canadian (Bryston) TT is Japanese(Technics), cartridge’s Danish (Ortofon), Chinese(Hana) and Japanese(Audio Technica),Silver Disc Player (OPPO) Chinese via USA and Streamer(Auralic) is Chinese.

All my audio cables(mainly Atlas with 1 Chord) are British, along with my Whest phono, Tonearm(Origin Live), Chord Qutest and Spendor D7’s.
Mains cables are Swedish, Amp Canadian (Bryston) TT is Japanese(Technics), cartridge’s Danish (Ortofon), Chinese(Hana) and Japanese(Audio Technica),Silver Disc Player (OPPO) Chinese via USA and Streamer(Auralic) is Chinese.
That's some impressive (and expensive) gear you have there - I can only claim that my SME series IIIS tonearm, and maybe(?) my Q Acoustics 3050 speakers are British. ( - but made in China).

Monitor Audio Silver S8's
IPL Acoustics M1TLM's
Wharfedale Melton 2's
Rega Planar 2
Chord Company odyssey 2
Graham Slee Gran Amp 2 communicator

Other bits are japanese, canadian, german.

Last edited:
Just ordered a Quad FM4 to go with my 34 preamp and 303 power amp. I don't listen that much to FM radio these days, but I figured it would be nice to match the little preamp in the cabinet. I am curious to see and hear that tuner...

ENXN079.jpg

Back
Top Bottom