What's Happening????

Thor:

Uh.............he does.

And Culpepper.

And Owens.

And probably a new high score at 117.

Have a chilly, Bud, you're getting shellac'd, just like me

I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won. Can ya tell ? I finally Won !

Sorry Carl. I had to brag a bit. :D

Originally posted by Andyman
Thor:

Uh.............he does.

And Culpepper.

And Owens.

And probably a new high score at 117.

Have a chilly, Bud, you're getting shellac'd, just like me

Double dammm!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thor:

I'm not quite what to call what happened to you today, but it's happened to me quite a few times.

You roll up a ton of points, enough to beat everybody in the league.....................................................................

EXCEPT THE GUY YOU"RE PLAYING!!!!!!!:dunno:

Real pee-sore, ain't it???

There's a guy in my league (not me) who didn't make the playoffs at 3-10, but had the second highest overall points total. Everytime he played someone, they went off and he lost.

Poor guy's talking to himself now.

I'll tell you what to call it.

A TRAVESTY!!!

I WAS ROBBED!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well, well, well...the team that was 1 and 4 in this league at the beginning of the season finally showing signs of what they should have been doing all along. I didn't see much sympathy for the lowly Spartans back then :sigh:. Now that Portis and James are somewhat healthy, T.O. is over his temper tantrums, and Culpepper isn't having to carry everybody...WE'RE READY TO PLAY SOME FOOTBALL! :banana: :banana: :banana: :yippy: :yippy: :yippy:

ahem...sorry....kind of lost control there...;)

Jon

That S@cks

There's a guy in my league (not me) who didn't make the playoffs at 3-10, but had the second highest overall points total
IMO TOTAL POINTS is the measure, not wins. Sure the point is to win by one but aren't we trying to field the most productive team possible, everytime.

MikE

Andyman

19 points [thus far] how about you duplicate that next week when we'll likely met up in the playoffs? :huge: MikE

7 players; 1 TD; pretty pathetic.

Actually, this weekend was the pits for me as I lost in all three leagues, including my own where it was the first week of the playoffs and I was the #1 seed taken out by #8. :dunno:

Spartans could be tough as many of his guys are all chasing playoff berths; don't see many slackers there.

Re: That S@cks

Originally posted by MikE
IMO TOTAL POINTS is the measure, not wins. Sure the point is to win by one but aren't we trying to field the most productive team possible, everytime.

MikE

I don't think so MikE. I think the point is...to make your fantasy football team. The team is made to mimic that of a regular football team. The only thing is...instead of picking one team...you get to pick the players of (and on) that team. The entire season is supposed to mimic the regular football schedule too. Where you play different opponents thru the season. Just like football teams...your fantasy teams goal is to beat each of your opponents by scoring more points. It don't matter what how many points the Eagles have had thru the season...but it does matter if they get a win or not.

Back
Top Bottom