What's on your Infinities tonight?

WNKU 89.7 FROM Northern Kentucky University in Highland Heights Kentucky. 8 pm blues show....being played thru my Onkyo P-306 preamp into an Onkyo M504 with a T9090 tuner.....pure bliss!!

Miles Davis, Kind of Blue (50th Anniversary Edition)
Miles Davis, Birth of the Cool
John Coltrane, Blue Train

All vinyl, too :yes:.

Rough week...

So it's time for some volume since the Misses isn't home.

Album: Hinder, Take it too the limit!

Time for a brew, anyone care to join me :D

i'm going to have a little party in my basement to celebrate life and show off my setup to some friends. beer pong will probably get played. :beerchug::drunk:

right now it's Joshua Redman and the Elastic Band - Momentum on the WTLCs. SAWEET is all i can say :thmbsp: glad to have these guys back in the stable.

Playing some really good electronic and cool jazz tonight on the big Kappa's
Tom Middleton Sound of the cosmos disc 3
Blueprint Foundation
Moodorama Basement music
Yada Yada and my all time favorite
Brian Culbertson its on tonight

Boy its great sometimes , when theres no one around.......

I gave the Infinitys and the ML's the night off. The Polk Audio M5's are playing Steely Dan on the Pioneer SX 838 I picked up last night!

Well a new outboard DAC has made these RSII's listenable again (my DVD player was like stabbing ice picks in the eardrum).

Jimi Hendrix, Live at Winterland
Ozzy Osbourne, Diary of a Madman
Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here & The Final Cut
Opeth, Ghost Reveries

....so far

Chicago III. If you think your Infinities image well, you owe it to yourself to listen to the well-recorded drum solo track "Motorboat to Mars." In my system, I'm about 10' in front of the trap set, which extends about a foot or soon either side of the speakers. I can almost hear Danny Seraphine breath. On a random sidenote, his daughter actually got 'Punk'd' on an episode I caught recently.

Deke Dickerson-King of the whole wide world. If you ever get a chance to see him do so! Rockabilly at it's best!

Back
Top Bottom