Whats the nicest looking vintage boombox?

I paticularly remember the big massive JVC's and the high power output Lasonics, Pioneer made some nice ones as well, I used to have a Lasonic back in the eighties, used to take it to lake nokomis, in minneapolis, minnesota, good partybox, used to jam out in the small parking lot side of the lake----Ahhhhh" those good ole days of weed-titties&beer- I remember lots of ladies there too---anyway sorry bout the rambling on, but those few boomboxes i do remember. the bird :smoke: :yes: :thmbsp:

Those old Sonys were fine radios. I wouldn't mind a classic boombox like that for some nice FM in the yard... :) I do have a late 80's Panasonic small 'box my grandfather (rest his soul) had found at a Goodwill, identical to the radio my mom bought me in the mid 80's. Brings back memories, and has a fairly respectable FM front end, despite being a bit cheapish...cassette still works well, too.

TP

Wow, wonder why eBay removed this listing? Sucks. Yeah, I agree there were better and louder boomboxes of the same era but that Sony looked damn classy.

Back
Top Bottom