Whats the OLDEST and NEWEST movie you own?

Dude111

Analogue is Awesome
The oldest I have is THE WIZARD OF OZ - 1939 on VHS

The NEWEST is the movie SAW (2004) on VHS (Dont like the video very well on this but the audio is excellent for a 2004 movie (STRAIGHT ANALOG AUDIO on the tape (They didnt compromise the audio by putting all the extra digital crap on it)))

The oldest would probably be Haxan,Witchcraft Through The Ages (1922) VHS.. And the newest would be Django Unchained (2012) DVD.

Oldest - Nosferatu, 1922, the original vampire movie, VHS

Newest purchased - Coffee & Cigarettes, 2003, directed by Jim Jarmusch, DVD

Newest by release - Prometheus, 2012, Blu Ray.

Happy trails,
Larry B.

I've got stuff from the dawn of film, stuff from Edison Studios & Georges Méliès & others from the late 1800's early 1900's.

The newest is probably Star Trek Into Darkness.

The oldest I have is Looking for Mr. Goodbar on VHS.

The newest is probably This is the End....

I have some older James Bond movies re-released on Blu-Ray not sure if that counts as I purchased them recently...

The oldest movie is Dracula 1931 on dvd, i might have some older but not movie
such as silent Laurel and Hardy shorts . the newest is a 3d bluray copy of Dredd 2012

Oldest - DVD of Fantasia tho its a pretty recent print.
Newest -Bluray of The Avengers, probably ...
Oh wait - Bluray of Hyde Park on the Hudson - I think its newer - an odd Bill Murray film

Oldest - DVD of Captain's Courageous. 1937

Newest - BR Prometheus, 2012

Newest DVD (TV series) Archer Season 4, 2013.

Casablanca and Gravity. Will be donating Gravity to the public library on my next visit. Not a keeper.

Oldest is either Nosferatu or Haxan.

Newest is Probably Her.

Edit: Oldest is Birth of a Nation.

The oldest... hmmm... a Ken Burns set of five dvds containing presentations such as the first cross country car trip and the Lewis and Clark expedition. The newest would be the latest season of Vikings on Blu ray.

Back
Top Bottom