What's your Beef?

So it was your ductwork we ripped down....sorry.......

No..... there was a time we had to do that because the HVAC company changed their phones from 'Nextel'...with the walkie-talkie feature where you could just hit a button and talk to to the installer ....to 'Alltel' regular phones...to cut down on the chatter...and wouldnt let their guys give out their #...so you had to get a hold of the builder then he would get a hold of the HVAC co...then they would call their guy and let him know whats goin on.......well all this $#%& takes a couple hours...and in the mean time ..were sittin there needing to put in a floor plug ...right above a suply air duct thast was recessed beteween the jiosts......well needless to say.....down it came......

If they still had their nextels...we couldav'e had the installer come and take down the 'one' piece we needed moved and woulda've only taken bout 15 minuites.and job wouldave been done ...

The moral of the story...some people dont have any common sense...

Re: What piss me off:

Originally posted by Vintage TX

The damn Skunk that comes around during the same time and spray in the yard :puke:
Explain to the cops why you are using the doublebarrel 3 in the morning :uzi: :mad:

Otherwise Life is Good :D [/B]

Give the skunk a break,,,,poor guy doesnt have the reasoning abilities that 1% of the human population does..:D

The ripped down heat run...

It was actually the plumbers that ripped down the heat run in question. Another installer did the basement I will be going to tomorrow. I suggested to one of my supervisors that the boot for this run be a 90. On the ones I had to replace, the installer used a straight boot. I use a 90 so I can keep the pipes tight to the duct (on this model, it terminates half way in the crawl/basement.

Lately, I have been back to a subdivision I hate working in. This summer, I revised the material lists to avoid excessive parts orders. Guess what, the older lists printed up. My idea is to have one delivery... the furnace and coil, and maybe truck stock. I have ordered parts and not gotten them until the next day. On the basement in question, I ordered parts Friday morning and they were never delivered. Perhaps I did something to get on the shitlist.

Damn, that pisses me off, and gets this thing back on topic.

Time to bump this for the newbies!

I've had to call Toshiba this week regarding some business.

5 calls, 5 messages, 5 electronic promises to call back.

0 calls received

"Your business is important to us" :rolleyes:

Right!

Hire some help or at least change your baloney message!:uzi: :uzi:

I won a reel to reel back in Oct from "E-pay" seller had Pay Pal option on the auction, contacted him and told that I will send payment with Pay Pal.:cool:
He responded back and told me a money order is better because his account was frozen.:eek:
Warning Flag in my book !
Sent a money order after 2 weeks because his account was still frozen...
Finally yesterday the deck arrived from Canada shipped with USPS... guess what ?
Damaged and one channel not working:mad:
5 months of hassel and ended up with sh*t.:uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Man, 2 days ago I hurry home to listen tp my just arrived LP of Moraz/Bruford FLAGS....the sucker was cracked in half, only held together by the label....This is my first broken product and by the USPS no less....

sucks!

Originally posted by Reel 2 Reel

The urbanising of our society...everything you see today is urbanised...McDonalds...comercials on TV...sitcoms...music in general...its gettin pretty bad when you see Fred Flintstone and Barney Breakdancin'..the Trix Rabbit with two turntables and a microphone rappin' and doin the Hip Hop thing

The Friend of the Court..and Child Welfare systems...supposed to be there to help our children... ..but dont give a damn about them...just as long as the paperwork gets done properly

The military that sends our boys and girls..(bein' PC) off to fight without being properly equiped and protected and fight a war with their hands tied behind their backs because of "rules of Engagment"...the enemy doesnt have those rules to fight by...

Now our boys are in combat in the Middle East while their families have to survive on food stamps and live in low-rent housing. Make sense? However, our own U.S. Congress just voted themselves a raise, and many of you don't know that they only have to be in Congress one time to receive a pension that is more than $15,000 per month, and most are now equal to being millionaires plus. They also do not receive Social Security on retirement because they didn't have to pay into the system. If some of the military people stay in for 20 years and get out as an E-7, you may receive a pension of $1,000 per month, and the very people who placed you in harm's way receive a pension of $15,000 per month. I would like to see our elected officials pick up
a weapon and join ranks before they start cutting out benefits and
lowering pay for our sons and daughters

(that last part is an exerpt from a statement By Rush Limbough, But it makes sense!!)

I agree wholeheartedly regarding the Congress,,,Its a joke....But notice how little people and media pay attention??? No wonder we get shafted up the tailpipe so often!!

Here's a few mine since we're all venting !

Other peoples pets who crap in my yard because they're owners don't care to watch there pets. Like to :uzi: the owner / neighbor:mad:

New Neighbors who moved in a month call the cops about a loud party at 9:30pm. When the police got there. Scared the crap out of us in the dark. Spilled my beer. Then they laughed at us saying they had a hard time even finding our little bonfire. Couldn't hear it from 20 feet away! Neighbor needs to get a life :dammit:

Automated phone systems that take an hour to get thru. And then default and an operator gets on who can't speak more than three word sentences in english.

Rude people in general :finger:

People who leave 2 squares of toilet paper on the roll :butt1:

People who snore sooo loud they wake themselves up and say hey I don't snore........ ooops that would be me :D :D

People who post and can't spel ..... Allright me again :D :D :D

Almost forgot my favorite people who chew with they're mouth open and try an talk at the same time.... NOT me this time :yuck: :puke2:

Good thread Andyman feel better already:banana:

i cant stand all these complacent sockermoms who sue mcdonalds cause there kid got fat from eatting their food 20 times per week then sueing the company in a frivolus law suit

and as r2r said the people in the armed forces fighting stupid wars cause G.W.B has a red one for a man that his daddy didnt like, and making us fight with our hands tied behind our backs
i cant go in to ROE but a lot of it is stupid

the goverment screwing vets around on there medical and retirement bennies and saing that the illnesses that these men and wemen incured wile in the severice are "imaginary" such as gulf war syndrome and also forcing solders who are not in the condition to fight to be deploied

and not to mention being treated like sh** by some sargent
who has no real world experience cause he graguated from high school and went right in to the service instead of getting a real job and learning how to deal with things properly and not pulling rank and making other people do the things that he was told explicitly to do

i could go on and on about things all day but thats all ill say for now:gigglemad :gigglemad :dammit: :grumpy: :finger: :bash:

I have alot of things that irritate me. Here are a few of them

1. People who leave their turn signals on when driving and the person dont realize that they have it on.

2. Little old men who do 20 in a 35 zone.... they think i have all the time in the world. :D

3. Always telling Tim to pick up his clothes out of the bedroom, what does he think i am his mom. LOL

4. When the men at my home dont put the toilet seat down -- and at 3 am when its dark you fall in the stupid thing.

5. People who tailgate really bad, then just to piss them off i hit my brakes to go slower and slower and then i get the finger.

6. All these TV's in our house... what does he think this is a repair shop. LOL i guess it could be worse.... we got rid of some of them when he started audio. Thank god!!!

I am sure that there are more but I can't seem to think of all of them at the moment.

Great Mrs Kamakari :)
I was thinking asking Linda if she want to join, but afraid she is taking over the computer and start give away my stuff:rolleyes:

Vintage TX,

I dont think that she would do that to you at all, infact more women in here could be a good thing! I could never give away Tim's stuff because I like it as well but don't want to admit it out loud.

Our house is small and somehow we keep fitting all the TV's and gear in!! He does a great job.

I am one of those 40 million, Lee,

So I guess that means you hate me too.. Oh well..

And, I WILL do it again,and NOT because I am all that pleased with W's actions, ( there are a good number of things I am displeased about, especially the immigration deal), but because, I want this to remain the USA, and NOT become the USSA, where a white, heterosexual, christian, single , mid-30's man would be considered as more of a threat to society than a middle Eastern Terrorist.

Mrs. Kamakari

Yes, maybe you are right, but she like to give away certain treasures that took along time to find:mad:
But mostly she is just perfect and understanding;)
Except when I block the stove with boxes or tripping on something.. ..that can be dangerous for me.

More of mine

!) People who call me Big Al,Do I call you Big Fat or Little Joe?

2) People who dress mentally challenged kids.Plaids and stripes.What these kids don't have dignity.

3)Commercials at every whistle on Hockey Night In Canada

4) Reality shows

5) people with no integrity

6)Stupid oscar show that pre-empts Jennifer Garner and Alias

7) Bad salespeople

Okay, here's one from the time machine, but it MAY still be relevant to some of you.

People who stomp when they walk.
Remember having parties and there would always be someone who walked so hard that they skipped the tonearm?

Who was it usually?
Think about it.

Ninety percent of the time it was some gal that barely weighed 90 pounds. I think there's something in their psyches that drives them to unconsciously stomp in order to draw attention to themselves like, "Hey! Look at me! I have a complex about being tiny and insignificant appearing, therefore I'm going to STOMP across rooms when I walk to get as much attention as I can!"

Conversely, big guys never bounced my tonearms. I think they try more to AVOID attention.
But these are just my dumb theories.

Anyone that wants to be an elected official is not mentally fit to serve. Legislators should be picked by lottery and forced to serve barring being too young, too old, or mentally unfit. We are being led by the inept.

Back
Top Bottom