whats your favorite pizza?

Thin crust, all the way topping`s maxed out, minus fish and fruit..
I`ve found that Screaming Sicilian pizza company brand Supremus Maximus Supreme frozen pizza is pretty good tasting for when I wish to stay home, otherwise, it`s the deluxe one from my favorite Italian restaurant..

I dislike thick/stuffed crust, primarily because of all that bread needlessly fills me up.

Thin crust, all the way topping`s maxed out, minus fish and fruit..
I`ve found that Screaming Sicilian pizza company brand Supremus Maximus Supreme frozen pizza is pretty good tasting for when I wish to stay home, otherwise, it`s the deluxe one from my favorite Italian restaurant..
The Supremus Maximus is one fine frozen pizza

If you like “fish” on your pizza try Red Boat Fish Sauce instead, one thing I have tried is the Japanese thing of putting Mayonnaise on Pizza. It does work but only if you use Japanese Mayonnaise. Once was enough.

884F94B6-9497-4941-8356-48213351F5DD.jpeg

If you like “fish” on your pizza try Red Boat Fish Sauce instead, one thing I have tried is the Japanese thing of putting Mayonnaise on Pizza. It does work but only if you use Japanese Mayonnaise. Once was enough.

View attachment 1179877

I get the Red Boat but mayo? Sorry it dosen't work,not even once.

Pizza is like sex. Even if it's bad, it's still good.

Not if it smells like Red Boat.

Bon Appetite!

not pizza places in general but rather your fav toppings, or pizza crust type.

i myself - always perfer feta an black olives on either thin crust or bar room style pizza. and if its bar room style i live well done and "burnt edges"- aka pizza sauce crusted on the crust.View attachment 1179236
It's over 2000 miles away, so I make due with Lunas pepperoni/sausage/meatball. It's nice to get a pizza with thinly sliced sausage and meatball they made right there in the restaurant. Really good pizza actually, but when you've had a slice of heaven everything else just pales.

Italian sausage with double onion.

Local joint has one they call the "Oven Combo"; pepperoni, green olives, onions, mushrooms, sausage. Usually get that one for delivery when we're having beers at the microbrewer down the block from the pizza joint.

Costco-Pizza-whole-and-slice.jpg

Back
Top Bottom