What's your latest audio purchase?

Chi-Fi J. Linsey-Hood class 'A' amp. Exceptional SQ budget bargain alternative to tube amps of equivalent power.

Just picked up a B&O 9000 stereo receiver went to hook it up and got a lesson about proper connectors so I had to order speaker connectors so now I wait

You done good Chris. Real good! I've had a 1229 since my junior year of college. It's in mint condition and still works, but not in service for a few years. Picked up a JVC, QL-7 a few years back that I'm using presently. Enjoy your latest addition.

My laptop I was using for streaming to my DAC took a dump so instead of expensive repairs to an older computer I decided to get me a legit streaming unit. I find myself streaming 75% of the time and this thing just makes too much sense at this point. They seem to keep it updated with new software etc as they go so I hope it works for me for some time. If the sound is good enough I may sell the DAC to help of-set the cost of this which really wasn't all that bad anyway for what you get.

Bluesound Node2

WIN_20180420_09_43_25_Pro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom