What's your latest audio purchase?

A Sansui SE-9 Compu-equalizer and D770-R Cassette deck. Both for $25 on CL. The eq's neat it has motorized sliders that work in conjunction with several factory presets or you can program you own. Also has a pink noise generator that adjusts to the rooms acoustics with a microphone.

The deck I didn't really need but it was part if the deal. Auto reverse, 3 motor drive pretty heavy too. Seems decent and in great working shape.

Goodmans 212c
phonypics072.jpg

A set of 12" rubber foam surrounds, came out nice! And couple weeks ago purchased a new pair of Epos Epic 2.

Benjamin - Elac Miracord 45.... so I don't have to haul my QL-Y7 from one system to another anymore.

Okki Nokki

I bought an Okki Nokki record cleaning machine last summer. Very happy with it. Now to teach the wife how to clean her records, and convince her it needs to be done no matter how clean her 20 year old disks look!

Just bought a pair of AR M4 holographic speakers in very good condition from an online auction NZ$100 (US$70). One of the drivers requires a new foam surround NZ$60 - - woohoo a really good buy.

Jvc ql-y66f

Drove to Montreal fron New York to get my mint JVC QL-Y66F turntable.

Servo arm, magnetic controlled, tracking force usually .75g and zero skipping.

Moving coil cart . . .

I am in revolving audio paradise.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom