Whats your prefered method for moving the white stuff?

Whats your prefered method for moving the white stuff?

• Shovel

Votes: 65 28.5%
  • Snow blower

Votes: 63 27.6%
  • Truck with blade

Votes: 10 4.4%
  • Pay someone else to do it

Votes: 38 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 52 22.8%

• Total voters
My neighbors call me crazy because we live in the snow belt, but I shovel. Keeps me in shape. Sometimes I wonder when I can barely hurl it over the banks at the end of the drive because they've reached 8' high or more (darn plows!) But then I look at the perfectly carved-out 150' x 20' driveway with the even height banks along the sides. There's something about the look of landscaped sculptures out of snow (although sometimes it does remind me of The Shining :D)

White stuff?

scarface-photo-xl-scarface-6235696.jpg

In SoCal they used to put it neat little rows on a mirror with a credit card ...

Wrong... In SoCal we usually wait till 5 in the morning when the cops are doing a shift change. That's the best time to move the white stuff.:thmbsp:

Or at least that's when I used to do it way back when...

My wife gave me a Wovel for Christmas. It's a shovel with a large wheel halfway up the handle. I have found it to be very effective, although I've not had to try it in deep snow yet (thankfully). You can Google "Wovel" for details.

The White Stuff

After shoveling for 4 years in upstate New York, I moved to south Georgia. It NEVER snows here......Hallelujah !!!! :banana: I do feel for all of you who are still breaking your poor backs with that stuff, though. I'll pray for all y'all. :D

in the rural areas, ATV's are popular out here to push snow.
for folks in town, shoveling and light snow blowers seem to rule..

Not since the late 60's-early 70's that I can remember getting any substantial amount of snow. This is what my folks used to move it.

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 11
Hint: Go to an old Army-Navy Store and look for a good used Flame Thrower like I did,works great! No shovelling,lifting or pushing in my driveway,just fire it up and melt all your troubles away!

Just bought this today. I don`t plan on pushing it , just going through it .

Attachments

• DSCF5387.jpg
    DSCF5387.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom