Wheels,Wings & Rails

Another old rusting relic.... sort of like me:)

tractor1of1_zpsef90339a.jpg

tractor1of1-2_zps480af905.jpg

tractorlast1of1_zps85ce21c6.jpg

What's the Brit biplane? I've never seen a trainer like that with a radial! (Kinner?)

The Fleet must have been re-certified after a restoration. I recognized the Kinner cuz my dad had a PT-22 in the late fifties- one of my first airplane rides was on his lap in the open cockpit when I was 3 or so. The forlorn 150 fuselage is kind of sad. Great pictures!

Some really outstanding images in here people! The lovely Wisconsin spring this year is driving me a little crazy. I bought this bike below several weeks ago and due to ice and snow, I've yet to pick it up. I thought I'd show the dealer picture here in a vain attempt at cheering myself up. It will get warm eventually, right? As soon as it's nice I'll shoot some "real" photos :)

Last edited:
Some really outstanding images in here people! The lovely Wisconsin spring this year is driving me a little crazy. I bought the bike below several weeks ago and due to the ice and snow, I've yet to pick it up. I thought I'd show the dealer picture here in a vain attempt at cheering myself up. It will get warm eventually, right? As soon as it's nice I'll shoot some "real" photos :)

Very nice bike! I have been riding all year due to the lack of winter here in Texas. I hope you get to pick her up soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom