When AK members - friends - silently disappear

Very surprised to hear that.

Another former prominent member Arkay hasn't been around in a while.

Damn, all these long timers missing makes me wonder - Why would ANYONE allow themselves to feel slighted so badly that they leave?

I've simply never had an experience that bad here.

Thanks Chris for informing me about Ken. Arkay as well. I still wish Pandovski was around. Such a cutup.

Pandovski. Right. He was so damned cool.

I won't tell you more on theses cases in public, so - pm sent.

Damn, all these long timers missing makes me wonder - Why would ANYONE allow themselves to feel slighted so badly that they leave?

Thanks Chris for informing me about Ken. Arkay as well. I still wish Pandovski was around. Such a cutup.

+1, thanks Chris.

I've never had a sour experience with anyone on AK.

I drifted off in 2011 because I am not all that involved with audio equipment, having purchased everything I own in the early/mid 70's and never upgraded from that point . You can only say so much about "old stuff" before sounding boring

At that time, many of the threads were dealing with modern equipment and music that I have no connection with.

After a year away I forgot about AK.

When I returned last year, I once again, found some old friends and just started back up as though 6 years were just yesterday.

This is the mark of an exceptional community and I am very comfortable here now.

Wiggy ran afoul of the mods about four years ago and left by mutual agreement. I miss him.

I do too. He's a local, but about an hour away. He's been over here and I've been over there. I spoke with him briefly about using some pics for Kegger's memorial, but not since.

Perhaps I'll look him up this summer and pay him a visit; I always enjoyed his company.

I notice moewillis hasn't posted for awhile. Morgan is a really nice guy, I hope he returns.

I took a couple sabbaticals over the last ten years. I try to keep it light-hearted, less serious, 'cause I'm such an annoying SOB. Well, really because I want it to be fun. I've learned a lot - mainly that I have a lot to learn. I thought I had something to teach when I arrived here - and that's pretty funny to me now.

Back
Top Bottom