When AK members - friends - silently disappear

Does anybody know what happened to a member named Falcon Eddy, who had/has a music mastering business ?

I used to see his posts, over three years ago when I was not yet a member and was lurking/reading blogs on this site.

And when I finally joined over two years ago he had seemed to have disappeared.

Did he pass away, or get kicked off this site ?

I seem to remember, that he could be at times, strongly opinionated, and could be confrontational at times with some members on line !
Seemed like he was a pretty smart and knowledgeable guy, at least that was my impression back then.

Just curious.

Kind regards, OKB
His username is FalconEddy. I did a search and found that he last visited on July 18 of this year. His last post was back in February of 2016. So, he's still around, sort of, but not posting much. HTH.

I have found that with a lot of members that would be posting regularly. I see an old thread and members you haven't seen a post from in years. However when clicking on their avatar I see they where last online a day ago. Many just have nothing more to say.
Well, I'm still fairly new here compared to others. This place still holds my interest and quite a few threads are fun to read and participate in. So, I'll be here for a while.

I have found that with a lot of members that would be posting regularly. I see an old thread and members you haven't seen a post from in years. However when clicking on their avatar I see they where last online a day ago. Many just have nothing more to say.
I see that as well. I will add though that since the site was founded it was a tighter group of people and everyone knew each other. Keeping up with posts was much easier back in the day where you had mabe 2-5 pages of new posts. Nowadays you have 20 or more.
We use to have a chat on ak where I use to visit all the time and it was a good way to chat with ak members and keep in touch. I know theres a semi ak chat that's out there now but we use to have our own chat on ak where the mods had control over it. I wish we could get that back .We had a fundraiser before on the old software where we raised money to get the add-on. Is that possible on this new software I don't know.

For those of us that don't know Stereorob, the dude had what.......100 pair of speakers in his trailer??

It was pure madness. For me, I just thought it was funny. Others were aghast, and so there were often fireworks.

IIRC, didn't he set fire to said trailer with an overload?

I get the feeling some of them were so confrontational that they needed to lay low to stay sane. Some people have a hard time accepting they are wrong, and the result is to just avoid the aggravation. I get it, sometimes it's best to just stay quiet.

Hear, hear. Life's way too short.

I met stereorob several times this year via pm in another forum. He is missing AK, but he understands now that he can't go home again because he back in the days broke all the bridges behind him - there is nothing more to say.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom