When AK members - friends - silently disappear

Are you saying that 4-2-7 is JBL guy?

No, at the end of 2015, JBLGUY went into the hospital. A long story short he was in need with medical issues and loosing his house. I was active trying to get help for him and the site stepped up fund raising. However I think he just got really embarrassed and also to far gone and dropped out of sight on the site Dec 19th 2015 and never has been seen again.

His house was in poor condition, health was too. I had offered to go up and help get the house in order, but apparently was going to be too expensive to repair.

Are you saying that 4-2-7 is JBL guy?

No, at the end of 2015, JBLGUY went into the hospital. A long story short he was in need with medical issues and loosing his house. I was active trying to get help for him and the site stepped up fund raising. However I think he just got really embarrassed and also to far gone and dropped out of sight on the site Dec 19th 2015 and never has been seen again.

4-2-7 thanks for the info, now I remember him.

Re: @battradio, Marc was not doing well with something like vertigo that kept him from wanting to be on a computer. His wife also took ill and this prevented him from sending me a few tubes for some transformers I sent him. No big deal, rather he be in good health. I have PMed him and only got one response maybe a year ago. Since then not much. there was a thread in feedback about his difficulties getting things to folks and a member checked on him but that was 18 months or so ago that there was any info. But as stated he did show up here for a bit and then back undercover. Hope he doing well.

Mark, aka Battradio has been absent since Sept 18 of last year. Anyone been able to check on him?

Back
Top Bottom