when is fall Twangfest

How about bringing the conn's for a business foto op,and maybe check the bias,and I'll pick 'em up a week or so later? I'm getting a few ideas for the swap table,too.

How about bringing the conn's for a business foto op,and maybe check the bias,and I'll pick 'em up a week or so later? I'm getting a few ideas for the swap table,too.

Sounds good man, I'd like to see them rascals again. I still have some OPTs of yours too I think. I thought thye might good guit amps.

Paul, unass your wallet and quit being a pussy.

Don't think that I'll make the fall fest, but hoping to make the spring one once again.

Darren, don't forget to pickup the Carver CD player that I left for ya at Jays if you're able to attend. :yes: :thmbsp:

Scott

Just get in the car and head east, maybe you could meet up with Jcricket in Colorado.

I am leaving on Friday morning. If anyone local(or otherwise) wants to ride along with me from Denver the fest just PM me. Some company would be welcome. Otherwise I wind up talking to myself.

Dang, that coincides with family vacation plans... :sigh:

Twang on, brothers!

Sounds good man, I'd like to see them rascals again. I still have some OPTs of yours too I think. I thought thye might good guit amps.

Paul, unass your wallet and quit being a pussy.
As fate(karma) would have it- I have a pa amp based on 12AX7's and 6L6GC,and it has a skimpy OPT!:smoke:

I might bring along a pair of speakers to audition. 57 lb walnut beasties, relatively efficient, maybe they'll sound good with tubes, or whatever's there. Pretty good bet no one has seen or heard a pair like them. Can I bring em, huh, huh?

:banana:

I might bring along a pair of speakers to audition. 57 lb walnut beasties, relatively efficient, maybe they'll sound good with tubes, or whatever's there. Pretty good bet no one has seen or heard a pair like them. Can I bring em, huh, huh?

:banana:
mmm... got me guessing now:scratch2:

Back
Top Bottom