"When your lawn ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY needs to be cut in a hurry"

putting an engine into a mower to make it go fast is easy, now if it goes fast *and* still cuts grass I'm impressed.

Thats gotta be a scary ride. Narrow, short wheelbase with no suspension and that much power. I'm hoping it has something better for steering and brakes than what you usually get on a mower, though given how much wheel movement I see maybe not.

Where is that ? ID the accent at the end ?
Deep Redneck ?

The whole thing is very dangerous but the driving is on the safe side. ..... given the situation .... and if nothing unexpected happens.

With the work and engineering involved I can't help wonder what else could have been achieved.

Thats gotta be a scary ride. Narrow, short wheelbase with no suspension and that much power. I'm hoping it has something better for steering and brakes than what you usually get on a mower, though given how much wheel movement I see maybe not.

That reminds me. Time to put a fresh crutch-tip on the motorized pogo stick...

Okaaaaay.
I have to agree about not missing anything there.
Being in Oz I was just curious about the location of the 'mower' if anyone could get closer than my guess. Not because I want to go there ! Just curious.

Animated television here has sunk to the level of Jerry Springer, and why not we live in a Jerry Springer society now.

If you don't know who Jerry Springer is, again you're not missing much.

Wonder if he get's invited to ride that thing in the local parades? ;-}

Animated television here has sunk to the level of Jerry Springer, and why not we live in a Jerry Springer society now.

I beg to differ ... animated tv is just now hitting it's peak with gems like this ...

I'll see your Yosemite Sam and raise you one Ted ... ;-}

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom