Where did you get your Avatar?

I took vacation in October, 2014. Saturday, the 10th, I got my kitties. I went out on Tuesday, the 14th and came home to find the kittens atop my toolbox and took their picture. I sent it to my sister and she sent it back with the heart cutout. It just felt right to make it an avatar.

Now, it's brother cat cleaning his sister's right ear.

For the time being its a pair of speakers I would love to own: Westlake Audio's BBSM-15F.

Rome

Mine is of my cat when she was a young kitten. Think maybe 4-5 weeks or more in picture. Mom brought home a cat and she turned out to be prego a little later. Was so cool having those kittens. My cats name is Fluffy and that is because as you might be able to tell in picture she is fuzzy! And still has such long fur. Love her at now 2-3 years old.

My current avatar is a photo of a light bulb my mom gave me when I was in my teens mid 1980's. I've kept it and the majority of the time I haven't had it lighting up. But I recently "found" it again and set it up.

I've always liked it. The color, the way it looks. Plus, Ma hit it out of the park with this particular gift 30 or so years ago.

Thanks Ma!

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
My current avatar is a photo of a light bulb my mom gave me when I was in my teens mid 1980's. I've kept it and the majority of the time I haven't had it lighting up. But I recently "found" it again and set it up.

I've always liked it. The color, the way it looks. Plus, Ma hit it out of the park with this particular gift 30 or so years ago.

Thanks Ma!

attachment.php

That is a cool light bulb!

My avatar is just a cropped shot of one of the woofers on my CS-903.

Picture I took backstage at a Ramones concert around 1987 at Toad's Place in New Haven. I was in the Navy stationed in Groton. A guy on my boat grew up with a guy that worked sound for the band.

that's me in the warmup circle at Superdrome cycling track in Frisco Tx, getting ready to race, one night last year

Right now it's a Canton Pullman speaker setup for a car. Always wanted one, but they are pretty hard to find!

Rome

My current 'rep' [Bugs Bunny! :D] burst out of a burrow, right in front of me, and offered his presence! :D

Cheers, og

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom