Where was I....

sixt8mopar

After taking much of the summer for "family activities"...and working my ass off I have made it back to AK! I have been on AK very briefly throughout the summer but I plan on being here more often now the cooler weather is upon us.Here is my introduction......

I stumbled across AK back in 2004 searching for info on an Sansui 8080 I had found.Had the usual dial light issues.The doctors in the house of AK gave a diagnosis of cold solder joints to my 8080.AK has opened the door to lots of different things for me.

Fast forward 4 years.The 68 Mopar is now gone replaced by a 68 Galaxie.I am a little older but my interests in audio have not changed since joining AK. However my son is growing up quick, quicker than i could imagine.These are times that I simply cannot afford to miss with him and my wife.

Loads of things have changed as I can see, and a ton of new faces....On with the madness!

Logging on as much as I can... Jeff

Welcome back Jeff!

It is good to look away from the screen now and then. Children have a funny way of growing up too fast!

Welcome Jeff! Love those old Galaxies... my favorite years are the 62-65 models. :thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom