Which amp would you buy first at an estate?

Damn! :yikes:Small fortune! :thumbsup:

The 2nd to the last one closest to us on the end looks to be a Fisher 50-A. Don't know what the last one is. Fisher also maybe?

Definitely the Fairchild and the one's above it so I vote for all!

Can't tell what the middle one is. My old XP don't work well with photobucket. You can post pics straight to here.

Last edited:
No idea what the rack mount amp is but the next 2 amps are a fairchild 275 and a 260.followed by a rca then ? And the last one is a radio craftsman.

If I hadn't of owned or own the fairchild they'd be first.saying that I've always wanted to own one ofthose rca amps and a radio craftsman so I'd grab those.

There is another identical rackmount behind the table at floor level. Can I have the pair?:)

I believe the last one is an acrosound, then of course 2 fairchilds, rca sp20, fisher 50a, and craftsmen 500a. At least I think so!

Multichamp is correct for the entire lineup, good job! We are having a planning meeting tomorrow, with about ten folks coming over, and we decided to do a little mono sampler listening session. These amps have all been tested, tubes replaced as needed, power supplies and caps tidied up, and bench tested, so we will have a real sweet run of some of the best mono amps listening available.

1963 KHorn, 1957 EV 12TRX, 1955 RCA 10" full range, and for ease of switching, a knockoff LS3/5A. The amps are hard enough to move, so most will go with the Fairchild preamp and the knockoff, through a CD player source. We might have a ROK show up.

Back
Top Bottom