Which AR speaker is that?

Hi again,
Now I played them with sansui tube receiver 15wpc, It's better but not yet. It's really good though.
Now it's time to take them to my friends house and try with mc 275 and quad 303. I think they will do better.

Attachments

• photo5802931804435491760.jpg
    photo5802931804435491760.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 12
That's a nice score! I just got some about a month ago and for their size, nothing comes close IMO!
They do like power, I am running mine with JVC AX-Z-1010 100 wpc, it is a nice combo.
Glen has been very helpful with tips and tricks to get them right. I am still restoring mine, it gets pretty expensive! but soo worth it!!

Attachments

• download_20171118_102931.jpg
    download_20171118_102931.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 8
Madisound has the Clarity Cap ESA series of capacitors on sale. Parts Connexion has a 25% off store wide sale going on too. So, that should help offset some of the parts cost. I just ordered some Clarity Caps and Bennic NPE's for my AR58s speakers. I'll recap them over Thanksgiving. Should be fun.

Madisound has the Clarity Cap ESA series of capacitors on sale. Parts Connexion has a 25% off store wide sale going on too. So, that should help offset some of the parts cost. I just ordered some Clarity Caps and Bennic NPE's for my AR58s speakers. I'll recap them over Thanksgiving. Should be fun.

Thanks, just placed my order for some Solen film caps at parts connexion:banana:

That is a nice p/u for your part of the world. There is a credo that many people adhere to here which states no cats, kids, candles, or live water plants anywhere near speakers. While your cat looks content on the top that AR3 at night he/she will love going for those grill covers and you won't think your cat to be as cute.... Good luck w/ your newly found classics....

Back
Top Bottom