Which Speakers are You Using for Your Sansui Amps

I am driving a set of Frazier Model 7's with a set of Pioneer CS-63DX's stacked on top with a Sansui G-8000 handling the power. It sounds like an odd couple, but sounds incredible.

The Osborns have moved on, and I'm back to the Aesthet 1 Mk II large standmount speakers again. Such brilliant, brilliant speakers. They are less 'in your face' than the Osborns, with a very deep sound stage, but just as much detail overall.

aesthet1.jpg

Hi !
I use Ditton 66 (the first model) with my Sansui 7070. Its just marvellous :) I use to an HK505 but not so sweet like the sansui...

I waited for a few receivers to show up . Didn't know if it was just amps . 5000a & 5000x w/ JBL 4410's Found both receivers this summer and just hooked them up and gave them a listen.They like the JBL's.

Sansui SR-212 & SC-3300 into a 1000X powering a pair of Acoustic Energy AE103's which replaced my Scandyna A25's after more years than I care to remember.

I never thought anything would replace those Scandyna's but the the AE103's are superb, even more so at the price I stole them for direct from Acoustic Energy!

I'm running a Sansui 8080DB, unrestored original ( a little beat up ) Driving a pair of Altec Lansing Model Nine (original version from 1976). I love it.

Back
Top Bottom