Which Yamaha Pre-Amp w/remote.............

325bmw

I am looking for suggestions for a Yamaha pre-amp with a remote. Currently have a C-65 as the pre-amp. I really like the C-65....but no remote option.

Or, do I just find a CD player w/remote that will adjust the output volume? :scratch2:

Ya but did you se how much the one on ebay whent for? Iv bought 2 m-85's and a pair of seas loaded jamos for less.

Ya but did you se how much the one on ebay whent for? Iv bought 2 m-85's and a pair of seas loaded jamos for less.

Can't say that I did.
I do know what they generally go for which is way south of what you're talking about.

The remote on the CX-1000 or other, are you able to select the inputs, adjust parameters, and adjust volume?

Last edited:
Here's a shot of my remote. It's actually the remote for the CX-2000 preamp but is essentially exactly the same remote:

IMG_0546.jpg

Thanks for the pic BroonsBane!! Nice pic also. I forgot I have this Yamaha remote (RX-830 RCX), maybe I can find a remote controlled Yamaha pre with a missing remote.....ha!

Which Yamaha pre's are remote capable? Thanks!

DSC_0720.jpg

You need to lose a kidny, the CX-1000 is one of the "cheep" ones.

Remote pre's:
CX-10000
CX-2000/1000
CX-830
CX-630
CX-1
CX-2

Last edited:
You need to lose a kidny, the CX-1000 is one of the "cheep" ones.

Remote pre's:
CX-10000
CX-2000/1000
CX-830
CX-630
CX-1
CX-2

:sigh: So be it, I shall lose a kidney........LOL :thmbsp:

Thanks for the info and suggestions.......on with the hunt :uzi:

No need to lose a kidney. The cx-830 and 630 used to go cheap. I don't know if they still do. It also appears there is a cx-600 with remote capability.

Thanks for the pic BroonsBane!! Nice pic also. I forgot I have this Yamaha remote (RX-830 RCX), maybe I can find a remote controlled Yamaha pre with a missing remote.....ha!

Which Yamaha pre's are remote capable? Thanks!

DSC_0720.jpg

Or find someone with a Yamaha RX-1120 receiver that used that exact same remote but is missing his and would like to have one.

I'm over here!

Back
Top Bottom