white santana's 4 me!!

g9000wow

i picked these up last weekend for my dynaco's,and they sound just great. (big statement for me, i've never liked 2-way speakers
before) however just couldn't take the white paint.. so i tried my hand at refinishing them. they are not perfect, but they will do for
now. therings around the woofers are missing, hopefully i can
pick some up that will work.

try again

Hey g9000wow

If you have the images stored on your hard drive, it's simple to post them:
  • Hit the "Reply" Button
  • Under the message box, there is a "attach file" option
  • Click "Browse...." a new dialog box will show up
  • Find the image you want to post
  • Click "Open"

NOTE: You can only post one image per post, and there is a 60 second time limit between posts - so if you want to post several pix you have to bea little patient

I hope this helps

Chris

Yes indeed nice save.

But it makes me wonder...
If your significant other said to you that either she or the speakers must go UNLESS you paint them WHITE.
What would you do?

thank you, wardsweb...

well,rgrjit8 my girlfriend is pretty understanding, she owns 2 sansui recievers, and 2 others (1 marantz- 1 mcs), and old pair
of jensen spkrs.. is that cool or what?????????

Very nice reverse refinish job! The white cabs belong hanging from a church ceiling.In a stereo setup your eyes immediately fixate on the white cabs and you become hypnotized and therefore unable to enjoy the rest of the setup and start to chant.....oooooohhhh,oooooohhhmmmm

thanks,mad pioneer--they look like totally different speakers to me..my tubes went out on my dynaco's(right in the middle of (reo
speedwagon hi-infidelity) so i hooked them up to g-9000, and then to girlfriends marantz 2285b--- they sounded much better
on the marantz!!!!!!! strange how some spks like diferent recievers and or different amps pre-amps, etc etc

Back
Top Bottom