White Vans on Detroit CL????

Andyman

Scroungus Stereophilus
Subscriber
Because we all know this one by heart.......

DIGITAL SPEAKERS - BRAND NEW - $2000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-178577012@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-07-05, 12:10PM EDT

ELITE AUDIO - EA-1420 DIGITAL SERIES. POWER HANDLING:30-400 watts each. FRONT DRIVERS:2X6.5 CHORME ALUMINUM FINISH CONES. SIDE FIRING DRIVER 1X10 LONG-THROW SUBWOOFER. TWEETER DRIVER 1X1 CUSTOM EYE SILK FIBER DOME. FREQUENCY RESPONSE:28Hz-20KHz.BIWIRABLE, SENSITIVITY:91dB,1 WATT, 1 METER. IMPEDANCE:4-8 ohms. MAX-SPL: 107dB. CABINET DESIGN-BASS REFLEX PORTED. DIMENSIONS:HXWXD:39"X9"X12". WEIGHT EACH: 42.7 LBS EACH. FINISH: PIANO BLACK LACQUER, IMPORTEDMDF WOOD. DIGITAL: CUSTOM CROSSOVER CIRCUITRY. BRAND NEW STILL IN BOX. CALL 734-XXX-XXXX

No problem, we all know the score on that one. I just liked the response of this guy.

Re: DIGITAL SPEAKERS - BRAND NEW (SCAMVILLE)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-178598273@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-07-05, 1:20PM EDT

Don't fall for this one folks, it's overpriced garbage.
Let me guess, it says $3999.99 MSRP right on the box (what'd you pay, $40??)
Call him at 3am and tell him to F*** OFF!!
Better yet, arrange a meeting, beat his ass, steal his wallet.
TO THE SELLER - Don't play stupid with us. You are a thief. Karma will kick your ass.

That last line sort of sealed it for me :thmbsp:

I don't know that imported MDF is really nice stuff :scratch2: Imported MDF.... :lmao: :withstpd:

cableguy said:
I don't know that imported MDF is really nice stuff :scratch2: Imported MDF.... :lmao: :withstpd:

Chorme aluminum too :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom