Who Are You?

I luv ya Thor. This was from a X-mas pic.
We have 2 cats 2 dogs and you should have seen the people when the 10 of us went into the Pet Smart for the photo.

4 kids, two adults and the 4 monsters on a leash walking like we owned the place.

My other cat beat up a dog that got too close before the pic.

The masters name is clyde. My daughter named him after Clyde Drexler back in 92.
Still trucking in 03!

Last edited:
DRH4683

Here I am, working on a zenith 20Y1C50 television chassis at the tv shop. Also known as my basement!

I thought the audiophiles were nutty but they seem tame in comparison to some of you TV guys man you guys are fanatical! Lookit all that stuff!

Thor,
You should get a scope so you can see your music in sign waves. It is too much fun!! If you get bored you can hook a mic to it for when you sing along!:nutz:

Here's a pic of my daughter :) Emelia

that's my baby wearing the dress...and someone else's baby skunk that she's playing with!

Here is a pic of me and "Big Al" Gore.
Taken in 93 during his first few months of being VP.
We flew him around the St Louis area after the big Mississippi flood of 93.
I am on the far right on the picture.

No, I am a republican! :D
Ron,

Al_Gore_and_Me.jpg

Originally posted by BeatleFred
THOR:

If you like alot of knobs, controls, meters and lights, get yourself a nice mixing console like this one. (Meant for multitrack recording but no law that you cant run your hi fi equipment thru it) :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2559714139&category=23785

B/F

:eek: That ones a little too big with too many knobs ;) How's about a smaller one with less knobs and more blinkety blinkety bouncy lights!

This is me and 'da boyz onstage at the NYC Hard Rock a few months ago......

I'm the one in the middle with the woodgrain Carvin bass...

The band is at www.zwheeler.com

(that's called a "shameless, self-promotional plug")

A very grainy picture of myself, and about the coolest guy I know. This is Johnny Tae Houthuysen, I call him Jake. He was a Korean orphan, until my flying buddy of 20 years Glenn Houthuysen and his wife Theresa adopted him. What's really neat, is that Jake thinks I'M cool as well. Because he thinks I have complete and total control over Godzilla, King of the Monsters. Hey, I had to tell him SOMETHING so he would like me. Is that the shit or what?!!

Toasted Almond

Last edited:
Thank you God of Thunder. I think MY photo is deceiving, and Sam MIGHT be a bit bigger than me.

I don't know about the looks, but I've had two separate people state that I BEHAVE like Al Pacino in a movie called "Scent of a Woman". I will have to procure and review it one day, to see if I should be flattered, or if I need to breakout and dust-off my blowgun.

Toasted Almond

Back
Top Bottom