Who Are You?

Flattered or Blowgun? Well... That could go either way. You'll just have to see the movie. ;)

It's a good-un.
mOOn

Neat

Toasted l do not think l would want to do what you do for a living.

You have to admit your career has brought you into contact with some very nice people. Great picture and story. :)

By the way l always believed you were in charge of Godzilla. ;) Isn't he some relation of Thor.:D

I don't want to do what I do for a living either Big, but nobody was sending me checks to play the drums 27 years ago, so here we be.

Godzilla and Thor? Hmmm. One stomped Tokyo, the other ate it. I can't remember who did what. ARF-ARF!!!

Toasted Almond

well i have to at least make 500 posts before i go off to bed. so here is to my 500th post! watchout THOR!

I took this a couple weeks ago, and yesterday i was looking through pics to enter into a photo contest and i chose this as one of em. I got my hair cut since the pic tho and it looks alot better than it did. but anyways here i am. living color! unfortunatly I just cant really pull off that "look in your eyes like black holes in the sky" unless im in english class at school. Maybe you will see me sometime. ya never know!

no no. i like it the other way because the effect the glouds give. dont you get it! lol.
icon_dance.gif

:D
I can do almost anything with a picture Haoleb, but it takes some time...
I really like the place where you live.. those beaches and nice weather ;)

Hey, if i had the programs on my computer (which i dont unfortunatly ) i would be able to do a few tricks of my own. Im currently learning Fireworks...and its rather similar to photoshop so if i ever get one of those programs.. watch out! lol

I hate photo so let s go for this crappy one...
Somewhere between Kingman and Vegas (near hoover dam) during my first trip in US... nice place ;)

Dominic

Back
Top Bottom