Who could resist?

63pontiacgp

"Tubes Smell Good"
Subscriber
How in the world could I leave this funky rotating light thing at the Salvation Army Thrift today? It was only 8 bucks. The wife thinks its ugly. Help me out here:D

Mike

Attachments

• light (1).jpg
    light (1).jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 292
  • light (2).jpg
    light (2).jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 214
Now, if this was the late Seventies, we'd put on some "Larks' Tongues in Aspic", turn that Bad Boi on, fire up the Bong, & have a decent night of it...And PRAY SOMEBODY stayed w/enuff wits to pay the pizza guy...

Your wife has no taste. That is quite obviously an example of High Art!

Surely it deserves to be seen and enjoyed. Displayed in a place of prominence. It will add class and dignity to your home. If I were lucky enough to possess such a piece of fine beauty i would put it in my front window. No doubt you would be the envy of your neighborhood. I am quite simply overcome with just a glimpse of it's splendor, and can only imagine the pride you must have.

You sir are a man of taste.

Understated elegance of the highest order. You need to contact Lloyd's of London immediately.

It looks like the thing they walked through in Star Trek to go back in time. Back to the '70's (good times, good times).

The height of ugly and good taste! (That is one of those things that needs stored close to your listening space for quick access and enjoyment.....or left out as "crowd control".)

Your wife has no taste. That is quite obviously an example of High Art!

Surely it deserves to be seen and enjoyed. Displayed in a place of prominence. It will add class and dignity to your home. If I were lucky enough to possess such a piece of fine beauty i would put it in my front window. No doubt you would be the envy of your neighborhood. I am quite simply overcome with just a glimpse of it's splendor, and can only imagine the pride you must have.

You sir are a man of taste.

No doubt it was shipped all the way from Fragile, Italy.

excellent score

Thanks guys, for validating what I already knew. Most (not all) women just don't "get it":scratch2:

Mike

real mancave thingy

Nothing says man cave like an ugly piece of crap like that.
Way to go!!!

Paul

It looks like the thing they walked through in Star Trek to go back in time. Back to the '70's (good times, good times).

Yeah, yeah, yeah... The episode that had Joan Collins and they went back to the 1930s. Classic, just like your thrift store find. I would definitely have that downstairs in the Man Cave for sure.

Back
Top Bottom