Who has made a reservation for AK fest ?

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Think there was a goof up and I am trying to make sure you guys get the correct rates. If you made a reservation either post here or PM me.

For those who have yet to make their reservations please be sure to spell AudioKarma for the person taking it.

Grumpy

Made my reservation- the local hotel sent me to the national reservation line where they had no knowledge of AKFest.

I'm sure they'll work it out.

I checked the hotel site..

and the rates it quoted was the same as you indicated. I haven't booked yet. Just waiting to verify a few things with Ernie.

tried to call you, kept getting your voice mail. Phone screeners are like pit bulls.

You are good to go. Your transportation will be covered.

Looking forward to seeing you.

I'm In

I've booked Friday and Saturday night l paid $62 upgraded to a king size bed suitable for a king size ? :D

I just booked online

I used a travel site to book, worked out to about 62.00US (74.00CND)plus the taxes. I used the site as I got some Aeroplan miles out of it. Booked for Friday and Saturday night.

How late are the listening rooms open ? Anyone bringing a rig for the hotel rooms :D

Rates should 58.00 no matter what size bed ya got. AK reserved on whole floor of the hotel. If you booked through anything other then Audiokarma you will be on another floor.

I booked my room Wednesday.
The local hotel sent me to their national reservation line as soon as I mentioned AK Fest. They, in turn, called the local hotel to confirm there was a convention happening :dunno: Anyway, I got the room at 62.00 as well. I am not sure I am on the same floor, but I'll be there! :banana:

I'm in. I had some difficulty, too. Got transferred to the 800 number where they didn't know anything about AK, so the transferred me again to the groups sales number, where they didn't know anything about AK, either. So I called the hotel back again and asked not to be transferred. So I made the reservation direct with Southfield, and they tried to charge me $69 double or $79 king. I think I finally got everything straightened out!

Clay

I swear to god I will beat those people at the hotel over the head with their phones.

OK

Not to worry guys. All of your room rates WILL be 58.50. I just need all of your names and they will change them.

When you called did you guys tell them you were attending Audiokarma ? I just called them yesterday and they told me if you don't they wont know. Either way I will fix each and everyone who writes me.

Grumpy

She did know about the AudioKarma group, but not about the room rates, apparently. When I told her it was supposed to be $58 she promised to change it.

I've got my fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom